Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mika's new friend.

On Friday, we added to our flock.  We added a couple of birds, a lovebird and owl, that don't make any noise, mess, or require any food or care.  ;)  Close to being ideal companions, though I prefer my live ones hands down!  Hehe.

I thought it would be extremely cute to get pictures of Mika with the mango lovebird figurine and Raptor with the coconut owl figurine.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to get pictures of Raptor with the figurine at all!  He kept flying away in fear and I didn't want to push it.  So no cute pics of Rappy.  Mika was a little better.  He was very weary of this new birdy, biting it's toes (LOL), but he stayed around long enough for me to get a couple of good pictures.

These pictures are so cute it makes you want to punch kittens. LOL


 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that second picture!
    And Mika's got competition for poofyness ;)

    ReplyDelete