Friday, June 22, 2012

Pics from the day before.

I had other things going on so I didn't get to post these pictures the same day I took them. 

Every time I wash the dishes, I have to put Mika away (and Raptor if the bf isn't home to watch him) because he will get all up in my business, trying to bathe in the running water.  With all the suds flying around, I'm not willing to risk anything so he and Raptor had to occupy themselves in their cages while I got my cleaning on!

I'm so cute!

Looking up at mommy.

Look at that face! *melt*

Time for a nap (see him gripping the left chain).

One of my favorite hang out spots.

Wanna play a game, mommy?

It's called hide-and-seek.  Now count to 10.

She'll never find me behind this toy...

Rats!  She found me!

You're not as bad at this game as I thought you'd be.  :P

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Mika looks super, super cute. I just love her pic 3rd from the top - feather ball :) She looks so round.

    BTW, I have noticed that Raptor's beak looks dry. You could apply a bit of A + D ointment on it and do it maybe every few days for a while.
    (stores have it where baby items are: diapers, diaper rash cream, wipes, etc)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mika is a boy. ;) But thanks. He is definitely the floofiest lovebird I've ever known in my life!

      Rappy's beak looks like that because he likes to rub it against his perches a lot. It doesn't always look like that. LOL But no, I wouldn't use any sort of cream like that on him unless it was all natural or organic.

      Delete