Sunday, April 29, 2012

Petstagram / Instapet.

The last time I checked, Instagram was only for the iPhone.  Well, I recently read something about it being available for Andriods so I downloaded the app.  It's such a simple app that just puts filters on your photo and crops it to a square, but I really like it!  I like squares. LOL  If you would like to follow me on Instagram, I go by the same username as this blog:  BirdsFTW.  :)

Anyway, just thought I'd share some photos I've been posting on the account:

"Hudson" setting/filter
"Hudson"
"Hudson"
"Hudson"
"Lo-Fi" setting/filter
"Lo-Fi"
"Lo-Fi"
"Brannan" setting/filter
"Brannan"
I'm enjoying this app so much that I'll probably continue using it to post my photos on here... at least until I learn how to use my real camera this summer.  I hope.  >_<
 

No comments:

Post a Comment